Every child needs a hero but abused children need Superheroes!
The 13th Annual Pittsburgh Superhero Foundation 5K Run/Walk and 1K Family Run has gone VIRTUAL! You can run or walk this year’s Superhero Run anytime, anywhere between April 28, 2021, and May 9, 2021. So grab your BEST superhero costume, shirt or accessory and hit the streets to help us fight against child abuse in our region. All proceeds benefit CASA of Allegheny County.
Registration opens March 16 at 10AM and is $30 Per Superhero or $100 Per Avengers Family Four Pack.
Included with registration:
- Custom Superhero Run short-sleeve tech shirt (men, women & youth available)
- Custom Superhero Run finishing medal
- Superhero Run raffle ticket – participants are entered to win great prizes in the Superhero Run Raffle presented by Mars Bank. Winners will be selected and announced when registration closes.
- Printable Superhero Run race bib
- Special offers from Superhero Run event sponsors
- Post-Race Virtual Celebration, Date TBD
Understanding the importance of this event, football superhero Bruce Arians and his wife, Christine, have stepped in to serve as this year’s race hosts. Bruce and Christine are passionate about CASA’s mission and look forward to virtually engaging with participants and championing our race efforts this year.
While we can’t all be together at the starting line, we are still unified in our mission to ensure every child lives in a safe, supportive, and permanent home.
Register at https://runsignup.com/pghsuperherorun
If you are interested in receiving general information about CASA of Allegheny County, becoming a sponsor, or coordinating an event for our organization–we look forward to hearing from you!